UGE has officially landed out west! This quarter we locked down 26MW of solar and 10MW of battery energy storage system (BESS) projects in California, and acquired a 3.5MW solar project in Oregon. In addition to entering these new markets, we also lined up new projects in New York and Massachusetts.
We completed a new rooftop community solar project in metro New York City! Over its lifetime, the project will offset more than 16,000 tons of CO2. Four more of our projects in several states totaling 7MW (enough to power 1,000+ homes each year) have received interconnection approval and will begin construction soon. These four are part of approximately 20MW of projects starting construction in the next few months.
Our expansion is supported by several recent financing developments, including the closing of our first direct-to-retail green bond offering. Given its success, we’re pleased to share that we’re launching a second direct-to-retail green bond offering, with an 8% annual return over a 4-year term. Learn more here!
Last but not least, want to get involved in our work? Here are a few ways:
- Earn long-term lease income by hosting a community solar project on your land, rooftop, or institution
- Participate in our latest green bond offering
- Join our team!
- Leverage our world class engineering team at UGEngineering for your renewable energy projects
- If you’re located in the Philippines, learn here how you can benefit from solar with UGE Philippines.
- Join our investor community